django-disqus 0.5 (08-MAR-2015)¶
- Python 3.4 support
- Django 1.7 support
- Improved unit tests
Thanks a lot to Alexey Kalinin, and also everyone else who submitted PR’s regarding the Django 1.7 support.
django-disqus 0.4.1 (19-APR-2011)¶
- Fix installation on Windows (Bug #11)
django-disqus 0.4 (21-MAR-2011)¶
- New templatetags to set context variables:
Export comments as WXR feed
A huge thanks to Corey Oordt, who implemented the new templatetags and the WXR feed.
django-disqus 0.3.4 (30-OCT-2010)¶
- Update the disqus_num_replies template tag to use the new JS code. This will make the site load faster, as loading isn’t blocked by the call to document.write. Thanks to Nick Fitzgerald.
django-disqus 0.3.3 (23-SEP-2010)¶
- Update the disqus_show_comments template tag to use the new loader method. Thanks David Cramer for the patch.
django-disqus 0.3.2 (16-MAY-2010)¶
django-disqus 0.3.1 (01-MAY-2010)¶
This is a bugfix release. The following changes were made:
- Fixed a bug where the disqus_export command raised an error if non-ascii characters were used in the author name.
django-disqus 0.3 (09-MAR-2010)¶
This release updates django-disqus to use the new DISQUS v1.1 API and cleans up the templatetags and management commands.
The following management commands were renamed:
The old names weren’t valid Python module identifiers. This lead to problems when trying to import them.
disqus_dumpdata command has two new options:
filter: Type of entries (e.g. spam or killed) that should be returned
exclude: Type of entries that should be excluded from the response
For further information take a look at the documentation for the disqus_dumpdata command.
disqus-export-threadedcomments command was removed from django-disqus
because the upcoming
django-threadedcomments release will rely on the
comment extension hooks provided in Django 1.1. This means that the
disqus_export command will work just fine when exporting threadedcomments.
disqus_recent_comments templatetag was removed. If you want to use
this or any other widget, go to the Tools section on the DISQUS website.
necessary to display it on your website.
The parameters of the
disqus_show_comments tag have changed. Previously
you could pass the title, url, snippet and shortname. As of this release,
it’s only possible to pass the shortname. If you want to change the
Configure and override comment system behaviors page in the DISQUS wiki.